Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Sunshine Is The Moonshine




Sometimes one just wants to drink and watch the rain come down over the trees- or perhaps take shelter under a tree (if you're a Rainbow Traveller)- and maybe listen to Terry Riley on an infinite loop. I'd recommend the above beer: Georg Schneider's Weisen Edel Weiss. It tastes like a meadow. It has narrowly edged out the Pinkus Mueller Pilsner in my life. I love the taste of earth and grass and trees.

I've been heavy into Mr. Riley lately. I can't get enough. Particularly "Descending Moonshine Dervishes" and "Persian Surgery Dervishes." Both worthy of unlimited devotion. Mr. Riley would like to take a moment to tell you about goats milk (and La Monte Young) if you don't mind. Listen closely.

This website
, from which the TR and TMT documentaries are taken, is something else. Roll upon it.

No comments: