Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Do you know this man? You probably don't, but you should. His name is Scott Hirsch. He is a very good friend of mine. He's taught me a lot. He's a humble man. We've shared so many experiences. We were together in Atlanta when someone bombed the Olympics. And we were together in New York City when 9/11 went down. We watched the Twin Towers fall down together. And of course years and years of many much more subtle events.

I also credit him with learning me the guitar. I distinctly recall asking him if he could help me change my strings when we first started playing together- this was a long time ago now. And we puzzled over how to accomplish such a task on the guitar I had at the time. He lives in Brooklyn now with his lady Emily (who is also awesome). I miss him, even though I talk to him regularly. Friends are tuff that way.

No comments: